Friday 30 August 2013

Best of Luck!

Michael
Hello everyone! I would like to congratulate everyone who has been successful in obtaining a place through Clearing, and to anyone who wasn’t successful on this occasion; I would like to wish you the best of luck in your future studies.

I can’t believe that it’s been 2 weeks since A level results day, and since then, I have sent over 1400 emails to new students! That’s what you get for taking on an administrative role I suppose. It is good that the University have been recruiting well, and we appear to still have spaces available for September. If you are intending to start this September, I would recommend applying as soon as possible to make sure your application is processed as soon as possible!

I look forward to seeing the new students walking around campus this September, and the best of luck to all of you, take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment